Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My New Best Friend, The Squirrel

I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A WONDERFUL AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Click on the picture to see a larger version in a new window.
My New Best Friend, The Squirrel
Meet my new best friend, the Squirrel. At least, as long as I keep the feeder full, and the corn cobs fresh! :D The weather has just recently started to cool a little here in Dunedin, Florida, so I figure it is time to keep the feeders full to some degree. I think the food resources for squirrels and birds here seldom really diminishes all that much in the winter time, but I don't like to take that chance.

HEY! Monday is New Year's Eve! What are you doing? Will you be partying at some wild and crazy New Year's Eve celebration? Or will you have a quiet countdown party at home? Either way, crazy or quiet, let's make it a good one, and welcome a New Year to make things happen! :D

And yes, I do have more squirrel photography to share with you, so please stop by every day. If you would like to see more photos of the Dunedin, Clearwater, Clearwater Beach area, check out Dunedin Daily Photo, Clearwater Daily Photo, and Clearwater Beach Daily Photo. Thanks for coming today!